It is not always easy to distinguish what are the home support the home support integrated. In this article we will give you a help to know you choose.
The Home Support Integrated – ADI – is a response that manifests itself through a set of actions and care, multidisciplinary, flexible, comprehensive, accessible and coordinated social support and health, to provide home for twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE SAD AND THE ADI?
The SAD is intended for individuals and families, primarily the elderly, people with disabilities and people in situation of dependency.
Already the ADI is intended, essentially, people in situation of dependency and their families.
THE HOME SUPPORT INTEGRATED
The referral of clients within the home support integrated must be made at the request of the family doctor, the hospital, the district centre of social security or by the Holy House of Mercy, through information in printed forms with diagnostics, detailed of the situations and other information deemed convenient.
This type of support exists, also, in some structures of the Portuguese Red Cross.
- Ensure the provision of health care and social support;
- Contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of individuals and families;
- Ensure the provision of adequate physical and psychosocial support to individuals and families, to contribute to their balance and well-being;
- Support clients and families in meeting basic needs and activities of daily living;
- Contribute to delay or prevent institutionalization;
- Develop activities recreational therapy-occupational;
- Ensure the support to the families with people in situation of dependence to his position, including training in the provision of care.
The locations that have the home support, integrated are several. By rule, the Holy House of Mercy of each region has agreements with the institutions that deliver these services.
The ideal is to inform of the Holy House of Mercy closer, or of the Social Security Services which is the best institution to help in these situations in which you need the home support integrated.
Peter Colclough & Paul Mears: Integrated care in Torbay
Integrating Care across Mid Nottinghamshire
Safeguarding Children in Social Care Settings
Home care software and domiciliary care software — Malinko …
Surrey Care Association Annual General Meeting Tuesday 9 …
Cost-effective commissioning for continence care
West Lothian Community Health and Care Partnership Frail …
How to commission for improving health outcomes: measuring …
Care home management: complete care record, care plan and …
SIX STEPS TO SUCCESS IN CARE HOMES by Rachel Moorhouse End …
Veterans engagement with electronic health technologies …
Welcome to Gold Standards Framework
History of East Kent Mencap – East Kent Mencap
VISN 23: VA Midwest Health Care Network
Presentation slides Frailty: building understanding …